Thursday, May 21, 2009

Two Thirds There!

Thanks to all of the generous donations I've received, Acoustic for a Cure, and a cookie sale, I'm over 2/3s of the way to my fundraising goal!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/ma/rnrseatl09/jcappella

That's not good enough though. I need $4,300 by June 15... and so does Chris!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/ma/rnrseatl09/ccappelbii

I really, REALLY want to see $3,000 in my account, like, now. I've been obnoxiously posting my link on Facebook today, because I want to get there by the end of tomorrow! I now only need $80 to do just that! I can TASTE it!

Some wonderful people answered my call and donated today, and more have posted my link on their Facebook accounts, and have spread the word about the purse sale, Uno's, and Margaritas!

PLEASE... donate, and help me spread the word! I need YOUR HELP to do this! (And again, so does Chris!)

We'll be running 7 miles tonight in 90-degree heat tonight, so I promise you, we'll earn all of those donations! We're so grateful to everyone who's already supported us and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. We couldn't do this without you!

No comments: