Monday, June 22, 2009

Fifteenth (& Final!) Group Run

Time has really flown. Saturday was the last group for me and Chris run before our marathon. Chris and I only had to run 6 miles, which was good because the new team is just starting out, and doing short distances. Chris and I are the only participants still training from the summer TNT team, since all of the others are done with their events. But, Christine and Matt are the other mentors, and of course Kristen is still the coach, so there are still a lot of familiar faces. And, the new team is great. Everyone is very cool!

Anyway, the run was pretty uneventful. It was SUPER muggy. My foot started hurting again, but not too bad. I’m not really worried about it.

At this point, I’m just getting antsy to get out to Seattle! We leave in three days, and the marathon is in five! It may be a little early for this, but this is the weather forecast for Saturday:

As long as it stays dry, I'll be so, so happy!

No comments: