Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April Full Moon

The first Full Moon Margarita Madness benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society seemed to be a big success! I don't know yet how much was raised for the LLS, but the place was pretty packed and everyone seemed to have lots of fun! I know I did. I got to eat Mexican food and drink margs, so that alone would have meant a smashing good time, but on top of that I got to see lots of friends and family members, and participate in or watch silly games (the frozen T-shirt contest was the most hilarious thing I'd seen in ages). Chris and I even got to take home some fun prizes: Sam Adams glasses and a Margaritas Frisbee! One lucky winner went home with the Red Sox tickets we donated... I hope they enjoy the game.

Here are some pics from the night, pretty much in reverse chronological order because Blogger won't let me rearrange them. WHATEVER, BLOGGER!























So that's that! I'll let you know when I find out how much money was raised for the LLS. In the meantime, mark your calendar for May 9. That's the night of the next FMMM!

No comments: