Thursday, April 9, 2009

Margs Tonight!


Tonight is the first of the Full Moon Margarita Madness nights benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!


WOO HOO!

I'm especially excited for it since I have tomorrow OFF. That means I can stay out late and drink many, many margs. No deciding between the many fun flavors of margs for me! Lime In the Coconut? Russelrita? Sour Apple? Original? Bring 'em on! Bing 'em ALL on!

The only thing I have to wake up for tomorrow is my appointment to get a massage, a manicure, and a pedicure. That's right! Chris got me a gift certificate for a couple's spa day for my birthday. My birthday was in November, but we didn't get around to scheduling the appointment until now. And tomorrow just happens to be Chris' birthday! So, if you come to Margaritas tonight (which you totally should), you can sing "Happy birthday" to him at midnight!

Here's the address. Hope to see you tonight!

765 Bridge St.
Weymouth, MA

No comments: